- Garlic- ours is about 2 inches tall, we've not grown it before, so I don't know if it will stay, or die back and start over, but it is neat to see the green tips poking through the soil either way.
- Horseradish- the fronds of the plant are slowly coming back, with more new green than old brown now visible.
- Daffodils- we have a couple dozen or so that are a few inches tall. I'm happy to see them coming on slowly, so they don't get frozen out.
- Maple Trees- this is one of my favorite times of the year to look at a young maple. Ours has bright red new growth on it, some twigs a foot long!
- Corkscrew Hazelnut- the mustard yellow catechins are just on the verge uncoiling and showing off, we grow this all year to see the catechins in late winter/early spring.
All of this, topped off with a tray full of seeds just getting started inside. It won't be long until we have tomatoes, peppers, gourds, hostas, and basil all growing in the windowsill. After a long winter, I'm craving Spring, and happy to see the early signs of it at home.
The Sports Tipping App To Bring You Sports To The Next LevelReplyDelete
The 토토 사이트 모음 online betting company BetMGM has 바카라사이트 unveiled its sports betting app, which 룰렛 사이트 is available 바카라 사이트 큐어 벳 for both iOS and Android. 라이브 바카라 If you don't have a US